Friday 1 February 2013

Where does the time go...

Ray, Takis & Linda with of course your truly at lunch.
 Well, I'm late again this week, I would think the usual suspects will be reminding me before I get this posted.  The trouble is the someone seems to have stolen at least two days from every week.  Weekend seems to finish and then Sanny is saying to me are you going to do the blog because it's Thursday!!  What happened to the rest of the week.  The peculiar thing is, when we were younger it was the weekends which had the day missing, must be the effects of Anno Domini!

On Wednesday we went to a party at Tree's house at Vournikas for Poros Janet's birthday.  As usual for any party organised by Tree, it was well attended and any Party catered for by Janet, there was abundant food.  Happy Birthday to Janet and also to Babs for Yesterday.  I spent quite a time talking to the singer from "White Beach", Andy, to whom I gave a bit of a slating last week.  I don't retract what I said as I think they they were new, untested and did improve radically as the night went on but for those of you who want to see them they are at "Mama Mia's" in Nidri this Saturday.  I Know the band and Andy have been having long practice sessions, so go on give em a try.
Linda's bright way of lighting a slightly dark corner.

We spent the afternoon yesterday at Ray & Linda's for Lunch, again on the time theme, I could not believe how fast the afternoon went and it was dark before we got home.  Super lunch Linda, as always and thank you very much for a smashing afternoon, and I apologise if Ray and I were reticent to come out of our little conversational huddle and ignored everyone.  I did feel a little guilty about not talking to Takis too much after lunch, please pass on my apologies to him.  Again there just isn't enough time!

My final comments this week also are on the same theme.  As most of you will know we go back to the UK next Wednesday for a couple of weeks.  I just can't help feeling it's crept up very fast, I was going to do tons of things before we went back and I've done hardly anything, it was Christmas now it's it February!
We're really looking forward to going home and seeing the family Son's, Daughter in Laws, Grandchildren and Sanny's dad all in equal measure (well nearly equal!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.