Thursday 3 March 2016

just a quicky to let folks know I'm not dead (yet)!

Sanny set off for the UK last Thursday from here and after an overnight stop in Athens flew to Manchester.  I on the other hand had a stack of jobs as long as my arm to complete.  It's much better doing some of the work whilst Sandra isn't about to see the muck and the upheaval, she would just follow me about with mop and duster in hand!

The love of life distracted as usual.
She has made it to her dads house safely and found him to be very hail and hearty but unfortunately as is often the case when you travel by plane, she has picked up a myriad germs and has now succumbed to a cold or flu type thing and sounds proper poorly on the phone.

On Friday I went out to Kevan's Birthday bash at Festino's, a good time was had by all and as luck would have it the rugby was on after later so we all had an excuse to come home early and sober.  I have not been out since but have been managing to feed myself not that it  would matter I could do to shed a stone or three.

I have got on fairly well with the work until yesterday when the weather has somewhat closed in on us and today also it is wet and quite cold, at least by Greek standards, says he before he is reminded of the Artic conditions back in the frozen north.

Anyway, with luck and a fair wind Sanny will be home next Friday to muck me out and general nag as only a good woman can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.